What a day!!!

Last night our electricity on one side of the house starts blinking off and on, but only if the hot water heater is on. If the hot water heater is off, then it just stayed off. Hubby makes a midnight trip to Wal-Mart to try to get it fixed to no avail. He came home from work early and his dad came over and they fixed the problem. Don't ask me what it was (some kind of breaker thingy--electrical is not my forte) but $11 bucks and some time out in the rain later, things are working again. Barry went back to work for a little while, so I load the dishwasher and make myself a sandwich and sit down to pay some bills online and my internet just stops working. I climbed under the desk to make sure that no connections were loose and my cell starts playing Rihanna's "Live Your Life" so I tell Lil B to grab my phone for me. He's screaming "I can't find it! I can't find it!" when C starts screaming in the bathroom. I jump up, hitting my head on the desk (which still hurts, by the way) to find C standing outside the bathroom, pointing at the toilet which had, you guessed it, overflowed.
Oh, mercy, what a day! Anyway, electrical is working, internet is working and the next person to flush the toilet is grounded. Where's my Calgon?
Peace,
Jen
AKA The Mommy

Comments

Popular Posts