It's Been A While...

I logged on today to follow a friend's blog and realized that I haven't updated in a hot minute. Life has gotten a little bit hectic and blogging had gotten pushed to the bottom of the list. Anyhoo...
About a year ago, I made a cake for my sister's birthday. Then the next month I made one for my dad. I was posting pics on Facebook and my friends were all commenting on how cute they were. A few cakes later and people are saying that I should sell them. I think in April when I did a wedding cake and a Minnie Mouse birthday cake is when the ball really started rolling. Now, I'm at the point where I'm doing a cake pretty much every weekend. And cupcakes. And pie. And...well, if it's sweet I'm pretty much making it. So here I am--a cottage industry. I'm not sure how it happened, but I'm loving every minute and letting God take it where he wants it to go!

Peace,
Jen
AKA The Mommy

Comments

Popular Posts