Vow Renewal Cake

A long time friend of ours renewed his vows to his lovely wife over the weekend.  It was an insane weekend of cakes (at one point I had 12 individual cakes of varying shapes and sizes in my cooler waiting to be decorated) so I didn't get to attend, unfortunately. But I did make a three tier cake for them to celebrate the occasion.

Vow Renewal Cake--4/25/2015

It was all white cake swirled into peacock colors that was then filled with vanilla buttercream and covered in fondant.  All of the decorations were also fondant except for a loop of ribbon on each tier that held a pearl and rhinestone gem.  I created the cake topper from purple roses, pearl and rhinestone picks and peacock feathers.
Wishing you a lifetime of blessings and happiness, Jeff and Nikki!

Sweetly Yours,
Jen

Comments

Popular Posts